The Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management – General is designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace. Learners are required to demonstrate their skills, knowledge and experience in construction related project management. This qualification is suitable for managers who are responsible for a number of projects or resident project managers.
The qualification is structured to ensure that there is a high degree of flexibility within the pathways and units available and will allow employees from companies of all sizes and specialisms equal opportunity to complete.
This NVQ provides formal recognition of practicing as a construction project manager.
Each candidate is required to produce evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
Evidence can include:
- observation report by assessor
- professional discussion
- witness testimony
- candidate product
- record of oral and written questioning
- Recognition of Prior Learning
Candidates who achieve the requirements for this qualification will be awarded:
Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Contracting Operations Management
- CSCS Black Card
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Building (MCIOB)
- Membership of the Chartered Association of Building Engineers (MCABE)
- Associate Membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS)