The NVQ Level 3 Plastering assessment course is created for professional plasterers that have sufficient understanding in their field and those that are capable of demonstrating the essential Plastering practical skills as described in the National Occupational Standards.
An experienced plasterer is expected to know and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- follow safe working practices
- apply finishing plaster to prepared surfaces
- produce internal solid plastering finishes in the workplace
Each candidate is required to produce evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
Evidence can include:
- observation report by assessor
- professional discussion
- witness testimony
- candidate product
- record of oral and written questioning
- Recognition of Prior Learning
Gold CSCS Card
On completion of your NVQ qualification, along with passing the relevant CITB Health and Safety test (within the last 2 years), you will be able to apply for the Gold CSCS Advanced Craft or Supervisory card.