This Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Wall and Floor Tiling is a work-based qualification aimed at learners working in construction, who have knowledge and practical skills in accordance with the National Occupational Standards.
This qualification covers the following areas:
– Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
– Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
– Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
– Preparing Backgrounds to Receive Wall and/or Floor Tiling in the Workplace
– Tiling Wall and Floor Structures in the Workplace
Each candidate is required to produce evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
Evidence can include:
- portfolio of evidence
- record of oral and/or written questioning
- candidate test papers
Blue CSCS Card
On completion of your NVQ qualification, along with passing the relevant CITB Health and Safety test (within the last 2 years), you will be able to apply for the blue CSCS skilled worker card.